Works with Technical Analyst, Technical Architect to create the UI High level and Detailed Design for the applications
- Works with Technical Analyst, Technical Architect to create the UI High level and Detailed Design for the applications.
- Performs hands-on coding using Java/J2EE & unit testing.
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during the project lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with the coordination of multiple teams.
- Designs, develop, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as the execution of implementation activities.
- Performs and/or leads the design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- Java/J2EE, RestEasy, REST, JSON, Micro Services, Apache, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Angular JS, node.js.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture.
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice-based platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol, PCI, and Security Coding Standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.