Job Location: Bengaluru
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc. with its technology office in Bangalore. HealthCubed manufactures digitally-enabled point-of-care medical devices.
The company has a suite of smart diagnostic products for testing and monitoring health parameters. The flagship product, HealthCube measures vital and biochemical parameters and uses an AI algorithm to read rapid diagnostic tests. HealthCubed’s innovation philosophy is to continuously expand its menu of point-of-care tests, based on the market requirement. The company is focused on ensuring the highest quality of its products and being in full conformance with Regulatory requirements.
HealthCubed has a warm, friendly and challenging work environment with a focus on customer delight, teamwork and continuous learning. We seek professionals who are highly motivated, dedicated to quality and keen to make an impact.
1. Role: Post-sales activities
- Installations, Training, & Device demonstration
- Providing troubleshooting assistance
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way and recommending solutions
- Monitoring customer complaints and providing assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Updating our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Taking regular customer feedback and sharing with the stakeholders
- Coordinating with other functions to ensure smooth delivery of the products & services
2. Field Work: Yes/remotely wherever required
- Graduation / Biomedical engineer / Electronics
- Minimum 1-2yrs. Of experience preferably in medical devices
- MS-Office experience
- Computer proficiency: Intermediate
- Languages: English & Hindi