Job Location: Bengaluru
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc. with its technology office in Bangalore. HealthCubed manufactures digitally-enabled point-of-care medical devices.
The company has a suite of smart diagnostic products for testing and monitoring health parameters. The flagship product, HealthCube measures vital and biochemical parameters and uses an AI algorithm to read rapid diagnostic tests. HealthCubed’s innovation philosophy is to continuously expand its menu of point-of-care tests, based on the market requirement. The company is focused on ensuring the highest quality of its products and being in full conformance with Regulatory requirements.
HealthCubed has a warm, friendly and challenging work environment with a focus on customer delight, teamwork and continuous learning. We seek professionals who are highly motivated, dedicated to quality and keen to make an impact.
- Gather inputs from the embedded hardware team, business development and software team and prepare the necessary documentation for design and development
- Conduct requirement analysis and creation of functional requirement specifications for new derivative products or new features in an existing product.
- Involve in embedded design documentation, coding, unit test and integration testing.
- Design/Development of firmware for resource-constrained embedded systems
- Follow engineering processes such as version control and bug management.
- Multitasking between new product development and sustenance of existing products
- Responsible to research and providing innovative techniques for product improvement
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure the quality of work products
- Knowledge in firmware development for 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers using Embedded C.
- Concepts of RTOS
- Experience in RTOS based architecture (such as FreeRTOS, TI-RTOS) will be an advantage
- Expertise in various communication protocols such as USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, BLE, UART, SPI, I2C etc.
- Experience in firmware development for WiFi / Bluetooth-based SoCs.
- Strong understanding of version control tools such as Git
- Knowledge of any scripting languages such as Python.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and thoroughness
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with the ability to operate effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to self-learn
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- Experience working with Espressif ESP32, using Visual studio ESP-IDF, Texas Instruments MSP430, and embedded Linux fo TI Sitra processors
- Experience in timing-critical, interrupt-based design, power and memory optimization
- Ability to read datasheets, schematics, design simple digital and analog circuits
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware prototyping and testing
- Expertise in the use of lab tools for debugging and testing purposes.
- Knowledge of biomedical signal processing
Education & Experience:
- BE / BTech in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of prior experience in firmware development