Job Location: Bengaluru
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc. with its technology office in Bangalore. HealthCubed manufactures digitally-enabled point-of-care medical devices.
The company has a suite of smart diagnostic products for testing and monitoring health parameters. The flagship product, HealthCube measures vital and biochemical parameters and uses an AI algorithm to read rapid diagnostic tests. HealthCubed’s innovation philosophy is to continuously expand its menu of point-of-care tests, based on the market requirement. The company is focused on ensuring the highest quality of its products and being in full conformance with Regulatory requirements.
HealthCubed has a warm, friendly and challenging work environment with a focus on customer delight, teamwork and continuous learning. We seek professionals who are highly motivated, dedicated to quality and keen to make an impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work experience in the assembly process.
- Knowledge of Engineering drawing basics.
- Work experience in preparation of inspection reports.
- Knowledge in GD&T.
- Experience in handling precision measuring instruments.
- Work experience in preparation of quality alerts.
- Work experience in preparation of production tracker.
Education & Experience:
- Diploma/B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in Production or Quality