Job Location: Bangalore
About HealthCubed India Private limited:
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc., USA with its technology office at Bangalore. HealthCubed manufactures digitally enabled point-of-care medical devices and provides diagnostic products and services.
The company has a suite of smart diagnostic products for point-of-care testing. The flagship product, HealthCube measures blood glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol, uric acid, blood pressure, pulse rate, and oxygen saturation, performs a 12-lead ECG and uses an AI algorithm to read rapid diagnostic tests. HealthCubed’s innovation philosophy is to continuously expand its menu of point-of-care tests, based on the market requirement. The company is focused on ensuring the highest quality of its products and being in full conformance with Regulatory requirements.
HealthCubed has a warm, friendly and challenging work environment with a focus on customer delight, teamwork and continuous learning. We seek professionals who are highly motivated, dedicated to quality and keen to make an impact.
- Embedded Firmware Debugging (8/16/32 bit MCU)
- Knowledge on Arm processor Firmware Development and RTOS concepts
- Altium Basics and simple project creation
- Embedded Hardware Board Bring up/troubleshooting
- Analog & Digital circuit design and component selection
- Background Knowledge: PCB Design basics, ARM based firmware development, Library development for an embedded platform
- Programming Languages: C and C++
Education & Experience:
- Any Graduation
- 0.6 years to 3 years of experience