About HealthCubed India Private limited:
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc., USA with its technology office in Bangalore.
HealthCubed is an electronic health diagnostic company that manufactures and provides health diagnostic products and services. HealthCubed has a warm, friendly, and challenging work environment that induces a sense of pride and belonging. HealthCubed has shaped a culture that highlights customer orientation, teamwork, and unceasing progression. HealthCubed is a company that truly believes in the happiness of employees as a key to success. We are committed to attracting and retaining talent that exhibits traits of a team player, a start-up personality, takes initiative, thinks beyond, and practically implements the thoughts and is desiring to make an impact.
- Lead and involve in testing activities to ensure quality standards
- Has experience in ISO 13485 standards.
- Ensure on-time processing of non-conformities
- Lead and examine incoming materials to make sure they meet quality expectations as defined
- Assist in failure analysis and suggest corrective actions
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action
- Verify conformance of quality engineering systems through supplier audits and surveys
- Review SOPs at production facilities to ensure conformance
- Interact with the product development team to inspect and review engineering releases
- Review and all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications
- Work with cross-functional teams and help them develop and implement processes
- Conduct root cause analysis and initiate CAPA
- Support Internal audits and manage external audits from notified bodies
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation
Experience: 2 – 4 years