Location: Gurgaon/Delhi NCR
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc., the USA with its Technology office in Bangalore. HealthCubed is an electronic health diagnostic company that manufactures and provides health diagnostic products and services.
HealthCubed has a warm, friendly, and challenging work environment that induces a sense of pride and belonging. HealthCubed has shaped a culture that highlights customer orientation, teamwork, and unceasing progression. HealthCubed is a company that truly believes in the happiness of employees as the key to success. We are committed to attracting and retaining talent that exhibits traits of a team player, start-up personality, takes initiative, thinks beyond, practically implements the thoughts, and desires to make an impact.
- Identifying business opportunities/Lead hunting/ Prospecting/Product demonstration
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory
- Scheduling and conducting weekly sales meetings
- Presenting sales & revenue reports, achieving monthly/quarterly targets, and providing realistic forecasts to the management team
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Providing feedback from the market and recommending improvement in the product/service
- Reporting on sales activities/progress to the management
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer base
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Sales Planning, Preparing Projections
- Promptness and experience in managing Clients
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with a positive attitude and team playing ability.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result-oriented and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- To enjoy networking and meeting new people
- Own conveyance is a must
- Languages: English, Hindi
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a concentration in sales & business development
- At least 3-8 years of successful sales experience preferably from Healthcare Industry with a proven record of achievements.