Location: Anywhere in India
About HealthCubed India Private limited:
HealthCubed Inc. is a US corporation registered in Delaware. HealthCubed India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of HealthCubed Inc., USA with its technology office in Bangalore. HealthCubed manufactures digitally enabled point-of-care medical devices and provide diagnostic products and services.
The company has a suite of smart diagnostic products for point-of-care testing. The flagship product, HealthCube measures blood glucose, hemoglobin, cholesterol, uric acid, blood pressure, pulse rate, and oxygen saturation, performs a 12-lead ECG and uses an AI algorithm to read rapid diagnostic tests. HealthCubed’s innovation philosophy is continuously expanding its menu of point-of-care tests, based on the market requirement. The company is focused on ensuring the highest quality of its products and full conformance with Regulatory requirements.
HealthCubed has a warm, friendly and challenging work environment focusing on customer delight, teamwork and continuous learning. We seek highly motivated professionals, dedicated to quality and keen to make an impact.
- Identifying business opportunities/Lead hunting/ Prospecting/Product Demonstration
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory
- Scheduling and conducting weekly sales meetings
- Presenting sales & revenue reports, achieving monthly/quarterly targets, and providing realistic forecasts to the management team
- Liaising between customers and the compny for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Providing feedback from the market and recommending improvement in the product/service
- Reporting on sales activities/progress to the management
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer base
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Sales Planning, Preparing Projections
- Promptness and experience in managing Clients
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with a positive attitude and team-playing ability.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result-oriented and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- To enjoy networking and meeting new people
- Own conveyance is a must
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a concentration in sales & business development
- At least 3-8 years of successful sales experience preferably from the Healthcare Industry with a proven record of achievement
- Languages: English, Hindi